Monday 23 March 2009

Hopalong...

It's been nearly three months since I broke my left leg, practicing at Chesterfield BMX track. It didn't really bother me at the time, (honest) especially as my friends and family went onto make such a fuss of me in the following weeks, (thanks again to you all). However, more recently I've been really frustrated at not been able to do much in the way of strenuous exercise. Since having the cast removed, I've over-done it a little trying to get my back to my original level of fitness. I just love riding my bike and haven't been able to resist riding it over the last two weekends. I must resist from doing so much or I'll not be able to ride, (and more importantly jump) at all.

On a much lighter note, I've been busy making some new work. I'm chuffed with the results so far. The work's more character based and moving towards the kind of work I've always wanted to produce. I'll upload some images as soon as I've taken some good photos.
g.