Thursday 9 April 2009

+1 Magazine.

Those nice people from +1 Magazine recently sent along our monthly batch of freebies. The students love it and they always disappear really quickly, (luckily I get to cherry pick a couple of copies for certain tutors and my own collection.) Look out for the Jo Waterhouse interview with Dan Kitchener, she always manages to get the best from her subjects and here she highlights the work of a real master of his craft.

I also took the opportunity to make a magazine rack, worthy of the content; hope the people at +1 don't mind. I am really pleased with the result.

Magazine Rack, recycled pine and recycled teak, April 2009

Magazine Rack, Detail

Hopefully going to the first National BMX meeting of the season at the weekend. It's being held in Derby; will try and get a few pics as I'm still not able to race.

g